SEARCH WEBSITE
               
SEARCH ARCHIVES - click here

East St. Louis Daily Press History

No Images Available

The Daily Press

            On the 21st of Sept., 1874, was commenced the issue of the Daily Press in East St. Louis, which after a few months was abandoned. Mr. H.D. O’Brien was the publisher.

            (From the History of St. Clair County).