SEARCH WEBSITE
               
SEARCH ARCHIVES - click here

The Little Episcopalian History

No Images Available

This monthly journal was edited and published by Dr. A.M. Powell at Collinsville. The first number was printed in March, 1880. On the first of October its name was changed to the Banner of the Cross.

(From The History of Madison County, Illinois by W.R. Brink & Co. 1882).