SEARCH WEBSITE
               
SEARCH ARCHIVES - click here

Medical Fortnightly History

The Medical Fortnightly was established January 1, 1892, by Dr. Bransford Lewis. In 1895 the Fortnightly Press Company was organized, and Dr. Lewis, who found the duties of editorial management were diverting too much of his attention from his practice. was relieved from active service, and Dr. Frank Parsons Norbury was placed in charge of the editorial department, with Dr. T.A. Hopkins as associate...The journal is known wherever medical science has a standing.
(From the Encyclopedia of the History of Missouri edited by Howard L. Conard, 1901).

Became Medical Fortnightly and Laboratory News.