SEARCH WEBSITE
               
SEARCH ARCHIVES - click here

Missouri Dental Journal History

The Missouri Dental Journal, monthly, was founded in 1869 by members of the profession, in advocacy of their interests, and their editorial management was committed to Dr. Homer Judd, who served for four years, when he was succeeded by Dr. W.H. Eames. The ownership passed to A.M. Leslie & Co., who purchased the New England Dentist, of Springfield, Massachusetts, and merged it into their own publication. At this time Dr. H.S. Chase was editor, who was afterward succeeded by Dr. W.H. Eames. The Journal was then purchased by J.H. Chambers & Co., who changed the name to the Archives of Dentistry.