SEARCH WEBSITE
               
SEARCH ARCHIVES - click here

Southwestern Homeopathic Journal and Review History

No Images Available

The first homeopathic journal in St. Louis was the Southwestern Homeopathic Journal and Review, a sixteen-page monthly, the first issue of which appeared in August, 1847, under the editorial management of Dr. J.T. Temple. In April, 1850, Dr. Thomas Haughton became editor. Three volumes were issued.
(From the Encyclopedia of the History of Missouri edited by Howard L. Conard, 1901).