SEARCH WEBSITE
               
SEARCH ARCHIVES - click here

St. Clair Banner History

No Images Available

In 1845, Louis P. Pensoneau commenced publication of the St. Clair Banner. In 1847 he sold out to D.W. Gelwicks and Louis Tramble and they changed the name to the Belleville Times.

(From the History of St. Clair County, Illinois by Brink, McDonough & Co. 1881).