SEARCH WEBSITE
               
SEARCH ARCHIVES - click here

The Western Homeopathic Obsherver History

No Images Available

In November, 1863, The Western Homeopathic Observer, H.C.G. Luyties, publisher, made its first appearance. Its editors were, for the first three numbers, Dr. William Todd Helmuthand E.C. Franklin; after that Dr. Helmuth alone. The Observer suspended publication in January, 1871.
(From the Encyclopedia of the History of Missouri edited by Howard L. Conard, 1901).