SEARCH WEBSITE
   SEARCH ARCHIVES - click here

WEB

A license was granted to the Benwood Company, 1110 Olive, in early April, 1922.

The station operated between 6:30 and 8 PM Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.;

WEB was upgraded to a class “A” station February 24, 1924. The Post-Dispatch began publishing regular program schedules for WEB May 3, 1924. On May 18, the station was moved to 1100 Kc.

Owner Benson Radio Corporation began operating WIL March 1, 1925. No explanation was given for the change.