Go Back

Publication Name:

True Shepherd of the Valley and St. Louis Know-Nothing

Years in print:

1854

History:

In 1854, Rev. Dr. J.H. High and J. Gilman, LL.D., bought the Shepherd of the Valley and changed its editorial make-up, turning it into an organ for the "Know-Nothing Party" and changing the name to The True Shepherd of the Valley and St. Louis Know-Nothing.


Masthead Images:


Videos:

Not Yet Implemented

Related Articles: