Years in print:
Our Faith, a religious paper, was started in Alton in September, 1875. T.H. Perrin and Dr. J.B. Logan were the proprietors. It was published monthly and was designed as the mouthpiece of the Cumperland Presbyterian Church. It was continued one year and seven months, when it was sold to the St. Louis Observer Co., of which Messrs. Perrin and Smith were the proprietors.
(From The History of Madison County, Illinois, by W.R. Brink & Co. 1882).