Years in print:
Begun on the 2nd of October, 1878, A.W. & J.S. Angier served as editors and publishers. Our Times was continued until the latter part of March, 1881, when it was sold to Messrs. Price & Simcox. On the 28th of May, 1881, the name of the paper was changed to the Edwardsville Times.
(From The History of Madison County, Illinois by W.R. Brink & Co. 1882).