Go Back

Publication Name:

Southwestern Homeopathic Journal and Review

Years in print:

1847- 1850

History:

The first homeopathic journal in St. Louis was the Southwestern Homeopathic Journal and Review, a sixteen-page monthly, the first issue of which appeared in August, 1847, under the editorial management of Dr. J.T. Temple. In April, 1850, Dr. Thomas Haughton became editor. Three volumes were issued.
(From the Encyclopedia of the History of Missouri edited by Howard L. Conard, 1901).


Masthead Images:


Videos:

Not Yet Implemented

Related Articles: