Years in print:
The Post of Quincy, Illinois, was relocated to St. Louis in the spring of 1881 and its name changed to The Missouri Post. It was published by H.A. Post and edited by H. Martin Williams, at that time a prominent Greenbacker...In 1882 it was removed to Kansas City.
(From the Encyclopedia of the History of Missouri by Alexander N. De Menil, 1901).